If you would like to try your hand at kite surfing, come to Arabatska Strilka/Spit. It is an ideal place in Ukraine for kiting! There are all conditions for safe classes: shallow waters of the Utliukskyi estuary, surface area is 45km, sunny and windy weather.
What should the first-timers know about kitesurfing:
- it is easy to handle a kite; it will take within 6-12 hours of individual classes;
- training requirements: wind, a safe spot, an experienced instructor, equipment;
- training takes place from May to October;
- there are no age or physical build-up restrictions; children weighing from 40 kg can attend classes;
- there is an option to book a sample 2-hour class where you obtain primary information, also, you can practice in kite handling on land and water;
- while taking the class the following equipment is given: a kite with a cleat, board and swing bar, life jacket, helmet and mobile radio.
Where to go kitesurfing in Arabatska Spit
It is located between Henichesk and Henicheska Hirka. Services cost
- a sample 2-hour class -2230 UAH;
- primary course (6 hours) – 6140 UAH;
- full-on course (12 hours) -10 740 UAH.
To book classes at the sight.
Contacts: +38 (068) 884 79 28
It is located in the village of Schaslyvtseve close to the recreational compound Chaika -2.
The cost of classes:
- an individual class – from 1120 UAH/hour;
- a sample class (3 hours) – from 3320 UAH;
- brief course (7 hours) – 7530 UAH;
- full-on basic course (10 hours) -9765 UAH.
To apply for class at the sight.
Contacts: + 38 (050) 590 85 34
The Wind Extreme kite school
Located in Genicheska Hirka along the Naberezhnaya street.
- IKO 1 + 2 basic kiting training course - price 200 USD;
- full course of training in kiting IKO 1 + 2 + 3 - price 350 USD;
- kitesurfing lessons - price 40 USD/1 hour
- full set rental (kite + board + trapeze) - 20 USD / hour.
You can leave a request on the website.
The Full Power kite club
Located between Genichiska Hirka and Schastlivtseve.
- full course - 350 USD (10 hours);
- one-time lesson - 40 USD (1 hour).
More detailed information: on the website or by phone (099) 291 22 72.
Comments: Кiting in Arabatska Spit
It looks like no one has commented on this article yet ...
Why not be the first?
Leave a comment