Are you fond of travelling? Are you excited about trips by river at rapid-fire pace? Then you are invited to have an unforgettable journey to the highest building on water in Ukraine. We are referring to Adzhiholskyi rear lighthouse which is 60 meters high.
The schedule of trips and routes
Trips to Adzhiholskyi lighthouse are performed every day from the sunrise to the sunset. Time frame for tourists to visit is early May till the end of September. There is an opportunity to independently choose the day and time comfortable for you.
While on tour you can admire the beauty of the Dnipro-Bug Estuary, watch the highest lighthouse of Ukraine, water lilies flowers and birds. The guide will tell you about the history and interesting facts of the locality.
The trip lasts from 30 minutes to 1 hour. The group goes along the following routes:
- Stanislav-Adzhiholskyi Rear Lighthouse, costs 200 UAH per a boat;
- Stanislav-Adzhiholskyi Rear Lighthouse, the Dnipro estuary and islands, costs 300 UAH per a boat;
- Stanislav-Adzhiholskyi Rear and Front Lighthouses, 550 UAH per a boat.
The tour starts in the village of Rybalche (Embankment, Battle Memorial Bratska Mohyla (Bed of Honour)
The boat Krym is used:
- carrying capacity 400 kg;
- Yamaha 25 engine;
- seating capacity 4 people (5 with a steersman)
You can book a trip by tel. 0681091801 and 0501506148 or on Instagram